CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FINALLY A DATE!


Finally a date for surgery!  I will be having my vertical sleeve gastrectomy on Monday, May 16th!  That is less than two weeks away.  Wow.

This has been such a long road.  I started a year ago with the six month weightloss classes.  Then it took about 4 months of tests.  Then I finally met with the surgeon in February and did the mandatory seminars.  It took 3 months then for my primary doctors office (did I mention I was changing doctors after all this?? lol!) to submit all the paperwork to insurance and get approved.  But now, it is so close.  I am so giddy :)  I go to the hospital next week and meet with the surgeon again and get some labwork done.  And then....my life changes forever.  Yahoo!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Debi said...

Wow Sandy! I am sooooo happy for you!! Sheila emailed me letting me know that you were approved!! So glad that your journey is finally here! Wish I could get the Sleeve....