CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday celebrations?!?

So what do you all do around celebrations and events?  Well, today is my oldest daughter's 13th birthday!  Yay!  And everyone came over to celebrate.  There was tons of food (Chinese take-out and some of my favorites) and cake and ice cream.  I was dying inside, but I could barely sip my 2 oz. of chicken stock.  I was telling her how proud I am of her and that it was okay with me.  I just have to remember the best present I can give to her is a healthy mom.  I am doing this for my loved ones, as well as myself.  I want to be more "present" in their lives and be more active.  I cannot do that when I am morbidly obese.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my precious girl!


1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Oh boy! A teen is in the house! Happy Birthday to you gorgeous daughter!