CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The dreaded BEFORE pics and last day of solids

I was totally dreading taking these pictures.  I tortured my 10-year-old daughter into following me around this weekend, trying to capture me a little bit.  I also hope to take the full body shots every month to capture the dramatic (hopefully) changes.

Chilling in the backyard on a beautiful Spring day, 
drinking my green tea.

Our dog, Sparky, decided to join me :)

Trying to get some more "before" pics

 Ugh!  I hate the "before" pics



 These are dreadful, but I need them to see the progress and keep motivated.  Today's weight: 264 lbs.

I really love looking at everyone else's before pics and the amazing transformation.  This surgery is such a gift!

















Today is also the last day of solid food.  I am on a full liquid diet tomorrow, but it shouldn't be so bad.  I have protein drinks, soups, sugar free jello and popsicles and also lots to drink.  I just can't believe that it is so close!  I will try to write a quick entry on Monday morning, but no promises.  I wish I could turn off my mind. I can't stop thinking about this and did not sleep well last night.  I am just SO dang excited!!!


4 comments:

Debi said...

So glad to hear that your Surgery date is almost here!!! I will be thinking of you on Monday.

I wish that I had had the opportunity to have the Sleeve. My only choices were the Lap Band, Realize Band, or Gastric Bypass, and we were not ready for GB!!

Don't worry, you will do just fine...a few days or a week of pain, which will subside quickly, and you will be well on your way to your weight loss goal!! :)

I can't wait to see your post letting us know that all went well...

Debi said...

Oh, and I almost forgot! Don't worry about the dreaded BEFORE pics. Soon you will be posting side by side, BEFORE and AFTER pics, and then you will be happy to see them!! You will not believe the change, which sometimes only pics will show you! Other than your clothes falling off, of course!! LOL

Sheila said...

Sandy I'm so excited for you. I can't believe your day is almost here! You will be so glad you have all the before pictures. I have the "posed" ones...front side back, etc. but I do wish I had more candid ones. I was so used to hiding from the camera there aren't many of me just living life. You will be SO glad you have these and CONGRATS on losing weight before surgery...that rocks, you are doing AWESOME!!!

Sandy said...

Sheila, I was the same way, hiding from the camera for so many years. I always made sure I had my camera with me, so I was the one taking them so I wouldn't have to be in them.

Thanks, girls, for your support! Yay!!