CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New blog, New start

I had started a blog a few months ago, http://mamato3girls.blogspot.com/, discussing my issues and wanting a lap band.  Since then, after going through my six months of nutrition classes and reading blogs and weight loss forums, I have changed my mind and am wanting a vertical sleeve gastrectomy.  Back in April, I thought for sure I would have had surgery by now.  I am glad I have had the wait, as I have had more time to research and be more comfortable in my decision.  I am just now getting all  my appointments rolling, hoping they go smoothly.  I am still reading tons of blogs and getting more research under my belt.  I am super excited and anxious for this journey to start!

No comments: